Earliar this week I made this exact recipe, but with chicken thighs instead of wings. They were so delicious I just knew that as wings they would be just as incredible. And in spirit of the superbowl I decided to give em’ another go. I found the recipe from Carmen Cooks. I definitly recommend these. Although with a few changes as suggested by Mr. Wright these wings are even better and taste like restaurant quality.
1. In a deep fryer or (deep skillet with oil) fry all wings until done. Set aside on plate to cool. Turn on oven to 400 F so it can preheat.
2. In a medium saucepan combine all the other ingredients and bring to a boil. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes, until it is slightly reduced. Put aside 1/3 cup of the sauce in a small bowl.
3. Transfer the wings to the saucepan. Make sure each wing is coated in sauce.
4. Line a roasting pan with foil. Place glazed wings on a roasting rack and pour the rest of the glaze from the saucepan over the wings. Roast for 10-15 minutes, until the glaze on the wings is thick and sticky.
5. Transfer the wings to a serving dish. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over them and serve with the reserved glaze on the side.